Pipe Ten believes in open and clear policies and takes your security, privacy and data protection seriously. If you have any questions not answered within this document please do not hesitate to contact them.
Personal identification information
Pipe Ten may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit their site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and in some cases copies of personal identification. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. Pipe Ten will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Pipe Ten may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How the collected information is used
Pipe Ten may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service – Information you provide helps Pipe Ten respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize user experience – Pipe Ten may use information in the aggregate to understand how their Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- Improve the Site – Pipe Ten may use feedback provided to improve the products and services.
- Process payments – Pipe Ten may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Pipe Ten do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics Pipe Ten think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails – Pipe Ten may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests and may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Pipe Ten include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How the information is protected
Pipe Ten adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
A sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. The Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing personal information
Pipe Ten do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Pipe Ten may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with their business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Pipe Ten may use third party service providers to help operate their business and the Site or administer activities on their behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Pipe Ten may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given them your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of their partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Pipe Ten do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from their Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to their Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Pipe Ten’s Site or Services. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Data Protection Act
It is your right to the information held by Pipe Ten under The Data Protection Act 1998 subject to an administration fee of £ 10. The Data Controller is PIPE TEN HOSTING LTD with ICO registration number Z1628316 and contactable by post at the company address.
Contacting Pipe Ten