Now recruiting for 2018/2019.
Established in 2002 and based in Sheffield, Pipe Ten provides web hosting for thousands of developers worldwide and scalable web application delivery solutions for largely UK based enterprises.
Over approx 12 months you will be working within a modern and fast moving work environment.
Working within a small company you will be given opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the service and products.
You will be given responsibility requiring you to organise and manage your own workload and requires a keen interest a pro-active approach.
You will be exposed to many different cutting and bleeding edge web technologies and the full-stack of IT service delivery.
Computer Sciences, Development, Network and all similar IT or Business with IT qualifications.
- Develop overview knowledge about full-stack web application delivery (from bits on disk to bits in browsers).
- Develop specific knowledge relating to domain names, dns, servers, operating systems and web hosting management.
- Become and extension of our customers experience and provide support for end-users (by ticket, live-chat and phone).
- Provide clerical assistance for other team members (improving technical documentation).
- Undertake scheduled manual tasks and improve processes (through automation/code or documentation).
- Where appropriate undertake isolated web or mobile application development (with the guidance of senior developers).
- Understand and adhere to all of the security requirements associated with working in a modern multi-customer IT environment.
- Interests in web or other complex technologies which can be demonstrated outside of academia.
- Web development skills such as using PHP, MySql, .Net would be beneficial.
- Experience in using popular website applications such as WordPress would be beneficial.
- Driving license / transport ideal.
- Located within short commute of Pipe Ten offices.
- £10,000 – £14,000
By email to email@example.com